description

Ships, Planes, Trains and River boats taking us through Asia, Middle East, Africa, Baltic, England, Paris and Amsterdam through to Budapest...

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Travelling with my Personal Jeweller

I haven’t mentioned... whilst being on board we have been desperately searching a crew member that we recognised from a previous cruise... it always makes it feel more personal when we do that...

Well in last place we would ever imagine but we found him in the jewellery store....  Yes Zoran from Serbia was there .... my own personal jeweller from last year were I am sure I helped him along with commission from sales for various friends and family.... After lots of hugs and kisses and reminiscing I am sure he has guaranteed himself a little more commission.... I mean I have a birthday on this cruise.... hmm not sure he gets much on the costume stuff though!!!!  LOL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment